Supporting Crossover Youth Involved with Child Welfare and Juvenile Court Systems
- In Person Registration:
- Early bird $50 (through September 7, 2023).
- Regular $75 (beginning September 8, 2023)
- In-person registration fee covers all instruction, program materials, breakfast and lunch, refreshment breaks, as well as continuing education units (CEUs). Registrants are responsible for all other meals and lodging.
- Virtual Participation Registration - $50 | A link will be sent the week prior to the conference and will be provided through Zoom. Virtual Participation Registration includes access to all speaker presentations.
- Penn State Student In Person or Virtual Participation - $25 | Financial Assistance for students available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All registrations and payments must be received by 5:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, October 4, 2023. After this date, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
You will receive an email confirmation of your registration. You will be alerted promptly of any cancellations or changes. If some unforeseen event forces Penn State to cancel or postpone the program, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee; however, the University cannot be held responsible for any related costs, including cancellation fees assessed by airlines or travel agencies. Virtual registrants will receive the conference link the week prior to the conference.
Cancellations until September 14 will receive a full refund. Any cancellations made after September 14 we be charged a $50 administrative fee and a credit will be issued for the remaining balance.
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing special accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the conference.
Diana Malcom, Child Maltreatment Solutions Network